Pages

Saturday 3 July 2010

Where does my money go

Notice how your money seems to evaporate, as soon as you get paid it seems to disappear at an alarming rate and very soon its the 7th of the month and you realise that you haven`t got enough money left to last to the end of the month. This is happening to 95% of the population every month and they seem to bury their heads in the sand and do very little to change because the problem seems to hard to solve. The easy answer is get a loan to help me by, its so easy one phone call, they will even fill the form in for me and guess what I can have a bit extra to show off to my workmates that all my finances are under control. Warning ! getting a loan is not the answer, it just makes the problem worse. The magic solution is to make small changes. Cutting back on spending is the same as getting a pay rise, its the same as getting a loan. small changes to your spening habits WILL make a massive difference to your financial well being over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment