Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

Shopping downsize

Take a quick look at money saving expert and it shows you how to save a third off shopping with a saving of £1700 per year or approximately £30 per week. That's amazing and true , but the hard part is actually doing it. Just go down to your local supermarket and change everything you buy, save £30 and give your whole family a complete change of food and toiletries easy isn`t it. I tried it and it doesn`t work within two weeks your will be back buying the brands which you have been brought up on.
Having thought long and hard as to why its so hard to change when after all the savings are so massive I realised that it has taken me years to develop my shopping habits. How can I be expected to change overnight. By making small changes I was able to reduce my shopping bill without noticing. Bit by bit week by week I began to change one or two items each week. If I made a change and I didn`t like the new cheaper product I looked for another alternative. The best thing with making small changes is that you don`t notice the difference each week. Its easy to do but its also easy not to do. Within a couple of months you will find your shopping bill has been greatly reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment