Pages

Thursday 24 June 2010

Daily thoughts. The magic ingredient

When I started to make small changes to my life style the hardest thing I found was that nothing seemed to change at first I seemed to be making loads of changes but couldn`t see any benefit.I felt like it was becoming like a new crash diet, loads of effort and pain, no weight loss then give up and go back to normal. I was looking for a big bang, instant change. I began to doubt whether or not it was worth trying to change my spending habits. I tried to work out what was the magic ingredient I was missing, attitude, willpower or luck. What do I have to do to make it work, I have read all the books and seen the DVDs, I new what to do but why does it not work for me. The answer, the magic ingredient, TIME. Small changes over time. Start to make small changes over time, two or three a week perhaps, at first nothing seems to happen but over a year your well being will have changed massively.

No comments:

Post a Comment